Vick to Raiders? (1 Viewer)

boxerharley

Very Banned
Reaction score
I want him to stay in ATL, so we can have those 2 wins every year !!!

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
It will never happen in a million years. Even if somehow someone was willing to eat that contract, noone would want to because Vick isn't good. He has absolutely no trade value with his contract and the fact that he stinks all mixed in.

OP

Wisdom Tooth

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Maybe he can back up his cousin AB!

jaxmc1023

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It will never happen in a million years. Even if somehow someone was willing to eat that contract, noone would want to because Vick isn't good. He has absolutely no trade value with his contract and the fact that he stinks all mixed in.

Correction: Noone BUT AL DAVIS would want him.

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That would be awesome, Vick throwing the long ball to Moss. The team implosions in Oakland would be so big. Count me excited!

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
IF (this is a huge IF)...were to leave the Falcons I think the Raiders would be first in line for his services. BUT I've listened to and read alot of sportsmedia.... Falcons' owner Arthur Blank loves Vick. Blank wants a new HC to design an Offense around Vick's running and occasionally throwing skills. Mora's a dead man walking. So Mora's gone, Vick stays.....

dav168

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Vick could be allowed to seek a trade and negociate with the other team and the Falcons could only eat a part of his contract.. These (owners) are Multi-Millionaires they know all the loopholes! It could happen. I agree with Ti Rider though.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
like the raiders haven't had enough problems over the years....

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
If I were Vick, I'd probably retire before I go to the Raiders and have my career wasted away, similar to what's happening to Randy Moss right now. Plus, Vick wouldn't survive long in the AFC.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Vick could be allowed to seek a trade and negociate with the other team and the Falcons could only eat a part of his contract.. These (owners) are Multi-Millionaires they know all the loopholes! It could happen. I agree with Ti Rider though.

Its not about the money. Its about the Salary cap. Even if the Falcons were able to figure out a way to unload him with a survivalable cap hit, I'm sure it would put the other team so far over theres nothing they could do.

Vick makes as much as Peyton Manning. Maybe more. Noone in there right mind, not even old man Davis would really go through with paying someone so much money to stink. Its all just a bunch of talk fueled by the sports media desperate for a story.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I don't see this happening for a second. Vick is stuck in Atlanta.

Sniper Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, sounds like a 'Clayton scoop,' as in 'idle media speculation reported as a real possibility.' Vicks cap hit would be huge and he still packs the Georgia Dome, so I think there is almost no chance he gets traded anywhere.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
If I were Vick, I'd probably retire before I go to the Raiders and have my career wasted away, similar to what's happening to Randy Moss right now. Plus, Vick wouldn't survive long in the AFC.

Hes not surviving in the NFC with the Falcons. His career is going to slip away no matter where he goes.

It still makes me laugh about how earlier this year all these "experts" were raving about how Vick was unstoppable because of the freakin spread option. You'd think an expert would realize that can't work in the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom