Vick to Raiders? (1 Viewer)

It will never happen in a million years. Even if somehow someone was willing to eat that contract, noone would want to because Vick isn't good. He has absolutely no trade value with his contract and the fact that he stinks all mixed in.

It will never happen in a million years. Even if somehow someone was willing to eat that contract, noone would want to because Vick isn't good. He has absolutely no trade value with his contract and the fact that he stinks all mixed in.

Correction: Noone BUT AL DAVIS would want him.

That would be awesome, Vick throwing the long ball to Moss. The team implosions in Oakland would be so big. Count me excited!

IF (this is a huge IF)...were to leave the Falcons I think the Raiders would be first in line for his services. BUT I've listened to and read alot of sportsmedia.... Falcons' owner Arthur Blank loves Vick. Blank wants a new HC to design an Offense around Vick's running and occasionally throwing skills. Mora's a dead man walking. So Mora's gone, Vick stays.....

Vick could be allowed to seek a trade and negociate with the other team and the Falcons could only eat a part of his contract.. These (owners) are Multi-Millionaires they know all the loopholes! It could happen. I agree with Ti Rider though.

like the raiders haven't had enough problems over the years....

If I were Vick, I'd probably retire before I go to the Raiders and have my career wasted away, similar to what's happening to Randy Moss right now. Plus, Vick wouldn't survive long in the AFC.

Vick could be allowed to seek a trade and negociate with the other team and the Falcons could only eat a part of his contract.. These (owners) are Multi-Millionaires they know all the loopholes! It could happen. I agree with Ti Rider though.

Its not about the money. Its about the Salary cap. Even if the Falcons were able to figure out a way to unload him with a survivalable cap hit, I'm sure it would put the other team so far over theres nothing they could do.

Vick makes as much as Peyton Manning. Maybe more. Noone in there right mind, not even old man Davis would really go through with paying someone so much money to stink. Its all just a bunch of talk fueled by the sports media desperate for a story.

I don't see this happening for a second. Vick is stuck in Atlanta.

Hmmm, sounds like a 'Clayton scoop,' as in 'idle media speculation reported as a real possibility.' Vicks cap hit would be huge and he still packs the Georgia Dome, so I think there is almost no chance he gets traded anywhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom