Victor Butler leaves Eagles without contract - PFT (1 Viewer)

This guy just likes flying and frer dinner!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Of the four teams he has visited we are the only contender and offer the best opportunity for him to get playing time. But if he wants to chase paper, I guess those two factors don't matter at all.

His best move would be signing a short 2 year deal, prove himself more with a contender, then go back on the market in 2 years when he's still in his prime.

He's being a "true" free agent; not signing with the first team he visits. I respect him for visiting different teams to determine the best place for himself.

If guys only cared about winning a ring, then Steven Jackson wouldn't have signed with the Falclowns. :9:

Can we just set up a thread with "Victor Butler leaves ______ without a contract" and let one of the mods edit the title thread.

:hihi:

He most likely asked the teams if they will like him? Is this why Fujita is supporting the cause?:scratch:
Doubtful. He's looks like a happily married man.

scottfujita03212011.jpg

He's being a "true" free agent; not signing with the first team he visits. I respect him for visiting different teams to determine the best place for himself.

The real issue is that no team has offered him a contract. If a team were interested in him and his price was halfway reasonable, the team would offer a contract before he leaves their building. So either all four teams are just kicking the tires or his asking price is not reasonable. I'm betting it's the latter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom