Victor Butler on WWL (1 Viewer)

Square biz!

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh it's gonna be an interesting training camp....

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Sounds like a good guy. Willing to do whatever it takes to be successful and help the team be successful (including kicking PAT's :9:)

Spoke very highly of Keenan Lewis and what he brings to the game and his work ethic, and sounds like he's got a lot of respect for RR.

Great interview. The Who Dat at the end wasn't bad either for his first one.

Well I'm ready now lol Butler sounds like he's all buisness and giddy about hitting the field knowing if he plays hard he can actually start I like him I hope he can help some of the guys understand the system

I guess I've been away from New Orleans a long long time, but really ...
"Victah Butluh" ??

"I look at that defense, and you look at the roster, and there's nothing but great defensive players and great football players on that roster. And I mean, everybody has a down year. Theirs was a little bit downer than others. But as a whole, there's pro bowl quality players on that defense. And there's just a few pieces that they're missing. A few little things that they didn't get to put together during that season. And I think with OTA's and mini camp and with a new defensive coordinator, Rob Ryan, he's going to hammer home those things, and you'll see a completely different defense. Not different players. Because the players are great. But a different defense. And if I was Saints fans, i'd be excited to watch this new defense play.

I'm excited. My whole family's excited."

Bobby -- "So Victor, before we let you go, give us a 'Who Dat.'"

Victor -- "Hahaha. WHO DAT!"

Love his attitude. He sounds intelligent just like Vilma. My only complaint: this isn't 'like' an offense led by Drew Brees. This IS an offense lead by Drew Brees! Big difference. Many teams can only wish they had Drew Brees. :) Brees

Very good interview. Sounds like he's excited to be here, willing to do whatever it takes to help the team. Glad to be back with his college teammate, keenan lewis. Loves his alma mater Oregon St ("all they do is turn out great players").

He also gave us a lil insight on Rob Ryan, that he's " a player's coach" and loves to have fun. But he is demanding, and his adamant focus is stopping the run ("Nobody runs on us!") to make the O one dimensional, so they can get after em.

Given that, and SPs high ops of him, seems RR is a "smoother" version of Greg Williams: a "GW Lite"!

No big names that we are signing is what I like. Memr what SP said. The teams with big name signing aren't the ones in the Super Bowl. WhoDat black n gold. Can't wait to see them in Seattle this year.

What I'm wondering is, where are all the people who were complaining because the Saints FO weren't "doing anything" and had let Butler get out without signing a contract?

Oh probably.concocting the next reason to hit the panic button.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom