Victor Butler will visit Saints Thursday {MERGED} (2 Viewers)

I think if Casserly could still evaluate NFL talent, he'd be working for a team right now. NA isn't what he was, but don't let Casserly sour you on anyone.

Fair enough but it's not really Casserly's fault. I'm just starting to think that we can't afford both and I'd rather have another edge rusher. If we can get both then :worthy:

Fair enough but it's not really Casserly's fault. I'm just starting to think that we can't afford both and I'd rather have another edge rusher. If we can get both then :worthy:

After watching Loomis pull off Grubbs, Lofton and Hawthorne last year, anything is possible.

I agree since we signed Lewis, Butler is more valuable IMO

I think if Casserly could still evaluate NFL talent, he'd be working for a team right now. NA isn't what he was, but don't let Casserly sour you on anyone.

Exactly, these guys are far from perfect in their evaluations.

i don't mind too much but SP has that place on a outside information lockdown. I mean does he tell the players and their agents not to say too much either? If I was a FA, I would be talking about my visit(s).

Bringing him in may or may not be the solution to our pass rush needs, but it does give us a third guy competing for a starting OLB spot. It also takes the handcuffs off on draft day in the event a LT or DT slide down to us. Butler, Wilson and Galette can be a serviceable trio of pass rushers. With only 5 picks in the draft, the saints need to jump on any opportunity they can to add pieces to the defense.

Very good point...it would totally while the need for a pass rusher in round one and we would be able to address possibly the LT position at #15. Gallette, Wilson and Butler rotating in or any combination of that would provide us with the talent we need and young guys who will make a name for themselves in this new scheme.

I'm glad I'm not the only one ive checked this site all week about every ten minutes that I've been awake hoping for NNamdi or Butler news I fully expect both players to sign but the wait is frustrating

well, I can tell Sean Payton is back, he has had all the informants silenced, we are getting no inside info anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom