Victor Cruz and Stevie Brown RFA Giants (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Cruz has 1st Round Tender

Brown 2nd Round Tender

We all know what Cruz can do and some of us remember Stevie Brown's performance in New York last year.

No guessing involved if you could get these guys.

Would solve some big problems on both sides of the ball.

Pie in the sky or could Loomis pull this off ?

Would love to get Brown...but it isn't going to happen. Well...unless the Saints trade for a 2nd pick some how...or someone takes bait on Ivory.

Bold move, but much to gain with two obvious Playmakers.

Perhaps, Saints' 1st for Cruz, then 2013 3rd plus 2014 2nd for Brown ?

We have to stop raping the draft pick folks....when does it stop...now i hope

Why? Players are players if they are in their prime and good.

We've always liked to trade picks for proven players.

Bold move, but much to gain with two obvious Playmakers.

Perhaps, Saints' 1st for Cruz, then 2013 3rd plus 2014 2nd for Brown ?

If I remember correctly, you can't even offer a contract to the player unless you have the exact pick needed to reimburse the current team.. there's no bargaining allowed. And I believe it has to be your original pick also.. you can't offer a #1 or 2 you got in a trade from another team.

If I remember correctly, you can't even offer a contract to the player unless you have the exact pick needed to reimburse the current team.. there's no bargaining allowed. And I believe it has to be your original pick also.. you can't offer a #1 or 2 you got in a trade from another team.

Need some input on this. When teams make the tender, do they not retain the right to accept a lower offer if it suits them to do so.
For example, if the Saints received an offer on Ivory of a 3rd RD Draft Pick, even thought Ivory was given a 2nd RD Tender ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom