Victor Cruz to the Colts? (1 Viewer)

This actually crossed my mind when the Irsay thread popped up. Guess we'll see what happens.

Wow. How does a rumor like this start at 3:23am on a Sunday morning?

Victor Cruz out celebrating his new 9 million/year deal over indulges and tells a stripper giving him a lap dance he is going to play for the colts......She starts sending out text to all her other stripper friends around the country and before you know it everyone is wondering if this rumor has legs.:scratch:

He's got a first round tender. Colts would be out of their minds to sign him.

Well they will eventually need to replace Reggie Wayne. I wouldn't doubt this rumor, but the Giants would be looney to let him go. A 1st round pick is pretty solid though. Lets see how true this is. Plus the GM is throwing money around like a rapper in a strip club, so who knows.

If Giants dont match, they'll just get another 1st rounder and if its a top 15 or so pick, they'll use it on a WR like Austin (who could end up being better than Cruz)

this would be an interesting move to say the least, dont think id like it as a colts fan tbh but i do understand it. with a few good TEs on the roster, a high grade receiver would give the colts a lot of weapons. is it worth to sign a guy like that for FA money and burn up your first rounder as well, i dont think so though, too many needs for them

Wow. How does a rumor like this start at 3:23am on a Sunday morning?

That's just how the colts roll......

Colts%20moving%20Mayflower%20trucks.jpg

Overrated? His dancing yes. I think I can do the salsa much better. His football skills? Your nuts.

What about 'em?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom