Victor Cruz to the Colts? (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
OP

jokerface

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wow. How does a rumor like this start at 3:23am on a Sunday morning?
Victor Cruz out celebrating his new 9 million/year deal over indulges and tells a stripper giving him a lap dance he is going to play for the colts......She starts sending out text to all her other stripper friends around the country and before you know it everyone is wondering if this rumor has legs.:scratch:

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
He's got a first round tender. Colts would be out of their minds to sign him.
Well they will eventually need to replace Reggie Wayne. I wouldn't doubt this rumor, but the Giants would be looney to let him go. A 1st round pick is pretty solid though. Lets see how true this is. Plus the GM is throwing money around like a rapper in a strip club, so who knows.

Reaction score
If Giants dont match, they'll just get another 1st rounder and if its a top 15 or so pick, they'll use it on a WR like Austin (who could end up being better than Cruz)

Wicket6

All-Pro
Reaction score
this would be an interesting move to say the least, dont think id like it as a colts fan tbh but i do understand it. with a few good TEs on the roster, a high grade receiver would give the colts a lot of weapons. is it worth to sign a guy like that for FA money and burn up your first rounder as well, i dont think so though, too many needs for them

SAINTS 12

WHO DAT !!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom