Victor Cruz to the Colts? (1 Viewer)

The Colts are an elite franchise. Letting Manning go and then going 11-5 with a rookie QB who they are getting weapons for this year. They are well run.

I used to be a big Colts fan. And I still hate Isray for moving them from Baltimore in the middle of the night -literally.

I don't think Cruz is overrated per se but he does benefit from New York's system, having Nicks on the other side of the field and Eli throwing to him. It'd be interesting to see how'd he do with another team like the Colts, but I think he would still be productive just maybe not as effective as he was in NYG.

I don't think Cruz is overrated per se but he does benefit from New York's system, having Nicks on the other side of the field and Eli throwing to him. It'd be interesting to see how'd he do with another team like the Colts, but I think he would still be productive just maybe not as effective as he was in NYG.

With the Colts, I think Cruz does even better than he did in NY. He'll have Luck throwing to him and Reggie Wayne opposite him. They're gonna have an even more potent offense this year if they get Cruz.

Regardless, in no way is Cruz overrated. He's an amazing talent.

Lets face it cruz puts up stats but he cant take over a game like the top 5 recievers can. Colts are paying him to be a #2 WR and thats exactly what he is even though they are burning through money like congress.

Victor Cruz next to Reggie Wayne? Holy crap, that would be awesome for them.

Luck is only going to get better if they keep getting him good players and actual build an offensive line, before it gets him killed out there with no protection.

Can Cruz just sign so we don't have to listen to the owner of the Colts brag about how he's about to sign somebody?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom