Saints (vid) One of the most HONEST, and non-homer vids I have ever seen!!!!! (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
This guy is a DIE HARD Eagles fan, and knows that his team needs a win vs. the Saints to keep their playoff hopes alive.

Usually when we listen to a fan of an opposing team, they have their homer glasses on, and make predictions that are as biased as Skip Bayless talking about the Cowboys.

Not so here. This was actually a decent assessment made by a player who want the Eagles to "Fly, Eagles, Fly" ...but chooses to be PAINFULLY HONEST about what he believes is coming.

Somehow, I don't believe the Saints will blow out the Eagles. Their season is on the line, and we need to put them away early, IMO.

WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:

This guy is a DIE HARD Eagles fan, and knows that his team needs a win vs. the Saints to keep their playoff hopes alive.

Usually when we listen to a fan of an opposing team, they have their homer glasses on, and make predictions that are as biased as Skip Bayless talking about the Cowboys.

Not so here. This was actually a decent assessment made by a player who want the Eagles to "Fly, Eagles, Fly" ...but chooses to be PAINFULLY HONEST about what he believes is coming.

Somehow, I don't believe the Saints will blow out the Eagles. Their season is on the line, and we need to put them away early, IMO.

WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:

He sounds like he's from the City...

Very honest and non homeristic! I pray Dennis Allen and Coach Payton has us schemed up and prepared out the wazoo. Maintaining that locked in laser focus mentality...I never looked at the pre Bengals meeting as a trap game, this one however...

I feel bad for the SANE and RATIONAL Eagles fans out there, cause most of us think of Eagles fans on Youtube as being EDP445 and his bizarre rants.

I told him that as well! lol He says he's originally from Louisiana so I don't know how he became an Eagles fan :unsure:
Theres a vid he made about praising Brees breaking the all time passing record. He tells the reasons why he became an Eagles fan. Very knowledgeable about our team back in the 90s & early 2000s.

Is that dude loaded? Know what I’m saying..?

Side note: Why do people make these stupid videos in their car?

I told him that as well! lol He says he's originally from Louisiana so I don't know how he became an Eagles fan :unsure:
Well, I'm originally from Philly but am a Saints fan. Life happens.

That was a good assessment.

I like that dude.

He is a real fan of the game and much more fun to watch than most pros that get paid to break down games.

I was in Philly this week and talking to a big Eagles fan who was my Uber driver. He admitted that the Eagles had no shot against the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom