Saints VID: Outstanding Saints preview from our "Homie" (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
For those who have been following Football Gameplan (Emory Hunt) for a while, you've noticed that its format has improved year-after-year.

You will notice in his video that his knowledge of the players we picked up in the offseason (draft, FA & UDFA's) is exceptional; he did his homework! That fact alone gives him a notch or two above others.

Emory Hunt has hit this one out of the park! It's the BEST preview for the Saints' I've seen thus far... and it's not even close (IMO).

I hope all enjoy it as much as I did.

:gosaints:

Last edited:
Very good, except when Ike Egbuchulam said that Brees would have to have another 5000 yd season to win. He was just babbling.

But Emory was on point, solid, and knowledgeable as usual. :9:

No mention of TE Josh Hill when discussing the tight end room and field effort. He does bring another dimension to the offense with his blocking and occasional pass-catch.

This minor over-look aside... bang-on break down of where this team is now and where we might be going. So freakin' jazzed!!!

No mention of TE Josh Hill when discussing the tight end room and field effort. He does bring another dimension to the offense with his blocking and occasional pass-catch.

This minor over-look aside... bang-on break down of where this team is now and where we might be going. So freakin' jazzed!!!

Albeit short, he did mention Josh Hill at the 5:47 mark.

:gosaints:

Didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing, but right off the bat, I majorly disagree with one thing. We do not need Brees to throw for 5,000 yards to have a chance. That was proven last year. If anything, the less we have to rely on Drew, the better in my opinion. That means our team is solid all the way around, but Brees will still Brees in crunch-time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom