N/S (video) Bears talk show has circular firing squad following the beatdown by the Saints (1 Viewer)

Two former Saints in that studio as well; both didn't do squat with us. That's when you know you have a good team; you can go on the road and beat somebody down after a bye with 3 key offensive weapons out.

Love hearing the misery. We' ve actually owned the Bears since the '06 NFCCG, but it's pure bliss listening to them agonizing over that beatdown.

We' ve actually owned the Bears since the '06 NFCCG.

They took us the game before, the NFCCG itself, then the next two. That's four in a row, with the last three in Chicago. I remember how angry I was we had to keep traveling to their house.

We STUCK IT to them this time, though. That's five in a row.

Last edited:
I'll never feel sorry for that disgusting fan base after all the Katrina jokes literally 1 year after Katrina. A snowstorm could permanently delete that team and I wouldn't care, even a little.

Two former Saints in that studio as well; both didn't do squat with us. That's when you know you have a good team; you can go on the road and beat somebody down after a bye with 3 key offensive weapons out.
Didn't that Olin dude straight QUIT on us? His game checks were like 7 figures each. If that's the same dude I remember some journalist doing the math to demonstrate what he was walking away from. I don't like him.

The OP made it sound like they were eating each other alive.

I was nearly bored watching the video.

It was a very orderly and constructive discussion about the woes of this bears offense.

The guy on the far right...”the play calling is the problem”

3 minutes later “the play calling isn’t the problem”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom