Video: Ellis, Smith & Hargrove on the Saints defensive line against Buffalo (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<table style="border: 0px none ; padding: 0px;"><tbody><tr><td>Sedick Ellis and Will Smith video on the Saints defensive line against Buffalo</td></tr><tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/trh/embedAsset.js?width=470.0&height=352.0&wmode=transparent&skin=v3AdvInt_nola.swf&dockey=3CC70205ACE21625F882F4C794662ABE&"></script>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="border: 0px none ; padding: 0px;"><tbody><tr><td>Anthony Hargrove video on the New Orleans Saints defensive line play against Buffalo</td></tr><tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/trh/embedAsset.js?width=470.0&height=352.0&wmode=transparent&skin=v3AdvInt_nola.swf&dockey=66C6D6FF23FDE4A1D824ED45655E2CF1&"></script></td></tr></tbody></table>

It's interesting that Hargrove said that everyone was saying the defensive line hasn't stepped up to their level the first two games. I don't really recall any articles calling out the d-linen for their average efforts leading up to Buffalo. I know SR.com members have complained, so it makes you wonder how much (if any) of a voice this site actually has.

It's interesting that Hargrove said that everyone was saying the defensive line hasn't stepped up to their level the first two games. I don't really recall any articles calling out the d-linen for their average efforts leading up to Buffalo. I know SR.com members have complained, so it makes you wonder how much (if any) of a voice this site actually has.

That's exactly what I was wondering.

I would like to think the Players and Coaches check in on our drivle as we go on and on over minutia of the game and our own personal views but that is highly unlikely and most certainly would be counter productive ( except of course for My Own assessment of Bobby April was going to "try something exceptional"l on Sp. Teams! THAT may have assured a shut out against the Bills) so, think and say what you will but it's unlikely any of those guys check in on any sort of regular basis nor would I want them to. Can you imagine Reggie reading some of the hater threads around here. No Thank You!
GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!!!!!!

Seems like I remember them saying that Coach had challenged them to step up.

came from coach challenging his front 4. He said it in the post game presser and on NFL Radio monday morning.

I think it's pretty simple: Payton told Grant and Smith they needed to get more pressures than they had been getting, especially given their compensation. And I don't think that's based on anything anyone on here said! I think it's based on what he's observed in the games. Grant and Smith met the challenge. Let's hope they keep meeting it. Great game for the D line. We're going to need another great game from that unit come Sunday.

I often wondered this too. Especially how much people were suggesting switching Usama Young to safety and how that just so happened to, well, happen.

Of course I got hit with the usual insults when I said that...

...I see this week being the game that Hargrove comes through with a big big play or two that i've been waiting for. Can't hold him back for much longer, I know he's been disruptive so far, but this week it's time for him to COOK UP DA FUMBALAYA !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom