Video from Brees pwning Brooking chant on Thanksgiving? (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has the pre-game Brees/Brooking chants FOX showed side by side right before the game started, I only caught the last seconds of it unfortunately :jpshakehead: But would love to laugh at Brooking now that Im more relaxed and know we win the game :plus-un2:

Great avatar. :9: As fans, I have a feeling we will look back on that play at the end of the season and realize how special it truly was.

Great avatar. :9: As fans, I have a feeling we will look back on that play at the end of the season and realize how special it truly was.

For sure, at the moment I thought we'd lost the game and was getting ready for a loss but I should've known better, this aint those old Saints and we should know were not out of the game till the clock is at 00:00 in the 4th quarter, lesson learned for me :ezbill:

For sure, at the moment I thought we'd lost the game and was getting ready for a loss but I should've known better, this aint those old Saints and we should know were not out of the game till the clock is at 00:00 in the 4th quarter, lesson learned for me :ezbill:

I just noticed that you're in enemy territory down in San Marcos. I'm sure that made the victory all the more sweet for you. I just moved to Denver but lived in Dallas for the last 7 and a half years so I know what it's like to have to deal with Cowboys fans.

I just noticed that you're in enemy territory down in San Marcos. I'm sure that made the victory all the more sweet for you. I just moved to Denver but lived in Dallas for the last 7 and a half years so I know what it's like to have to deal with Cowboys fans.

Oh yes, most of all my friends are either Cowgirl or Texans fans, most of them were Cowgirl fans at the beginning of the season but now have slowly hopped on the Texans bandwagon even though they arent doing too great either. And one of my roommates is a Cowgirl fan, he hasnt said much about them all season obviously but I know if we would've lost that game he would've talked alot of smack just cuz he knows how much of a die hard I am but since we won all he said was good game, we screwed up, etc etc:rolleyes:

Oh yes, most of all my friends are either Cowgirl or Texans fans, most of them were Cowgirl fans at the beginning of the season but now have slowly hopped on the Texans bandwagon now even though they arent doing too great either. And one of my roommates is a Cowgirl fan, he hasnt said much about them all season obviously but I know if we would've lost that game he would've talked alot of smack but since we won he hasnt had much to say about it of course :rolleyes:

That's how Cowboys fans are. They're bandwagon jumpers. Back in 2005, when the Cowboys were doing really bad and the Mavericks were really really good. You couldn't find a Cowboys fan in all of Dallas. The whole city was hog wild for the Mavs. There were even people that I know were die hard Cowboys fans claiming they've never liked the Cowboys. It's just ridiculous. That's what makes them so intolerable.

You're right about you're roommate. Had the Saints lost, you would've never heard the end of it. He'd still be talking about it 3 years from now. He was quiet in case they lost (which they did). But had they won, he'd rag you for years. I say don't let him off easy and give it to him good until the Saints and Cowboys play again cause that's what he would've done to you.

That's how Cowboys fans are. They're bandwagon jumpers. Back in 2005, when the Cowboys were doing really bad and the Mavericks were really really good. You couldn't find a Cowboys fan in all of Dallas. The whole city was hog wild for the Mavs. There were even people that I know were die hard Cowboys fans claiming they've never liked the Cowboys. It's just ridiculous. That's what makes them so intolerable.

You're right about you're roommate. Had the Saints lost, you would've never heard the end of it. He'd still be talking about it 3 years from now. He was quiet in case they lost (which they did). But had they won, he'd rag you for years. I say don't let him off easy and give it to him good until the Saints and Cowboys play again cause that's what he would've done to you.

Lol yeah he didnt do much talking before or during the game of course but you're right I know if they pulled it out he would've ragged on me about it for a while, I havent rubbed it in too much yet because I would've preferred a blowout over barely beating them even though thats more of a heart breaker because now they have the excuse of "Yall are the Superbowl champs it shouldn't have even been a close game" etc. BUT a win is a win and I'll take it over the Cowgirls any day, Im saving the real trash talk for him when we go back to back at their stadium in February :plus-un2:

Lol yeah he didnt do much talking before or during the game of course but you're right I know if they pulled it out he would've ragged on me about it for a while, I havent rubbed it in too much yet because I would've preferred a blowout over barely beating them even though thats more of a heart breaker because now they have the excuse of "Yall are the Superbowl champs it shouldn't have even been a close game" etc. BUT a win is a win and I'll take it over the Cowgirls any day, Im saving the real trash talk for him when we go back to back at their stadium in February :plus-un2:

Great game plan :9:

Great game plan :9:

Its not easy to hold it all in and trash talk him till he wants to rip off his ears but I know we have bigger things on the horizon and it'll be way sweeter then than it would be to do it now, after being two time reigning defending champs no friends of mine that are fans of any team can talk any kind of smack :mwink:

If he comes up with that Super Bowl champs excuse, then say "Okay then you admit that your team is garbage"

Brooking is a joke. He reminds me of a dram queen. I still laugh when I heard him earlier in the year try to do a motivational pump up against another team and was yelling "we gotta claw, we gotta scratch...................." it was so freakin funny.

I could only find his speech up till the Redskins' game. The poster must have given up like the team did after that loss :hihi: I do remember seeing both Brookings and Brees' pre-game speeches, and I remember thinking, Brookings looks like a fool.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hvtCk8okLxs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hvtCk8okLxs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Brookings pre-game 'chant' is like a bad SNL parody. But I laugh anyways.

This is from the Redskins game. I like how he ends it with "For eachother!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom