Video from Panama City Beach (FL) beachfront high-rise shows large shark investigating swimmer (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the info. The documentary can be watched on Netflix if you have it.

Great documentary, saw it a few years ago....Orcas are really misunderstood by alot of folks, they are really not interested in people as food. As you say they hunt in packs, are highly intelligent, have social order/norms, by contrast, a great white shark is a killing/eating machine that relies not on intelligence but on incredibly honed senses and instinct....

Another misunderstood mammal is the wolf, they really aren't interested in people as food, and attacks are extremely rare and a large portion of them are be animals that have rabies or some other sickness....

mammal is the wolf, they really aren't interested in people as food, and attacks are extremely rare and a large portion of them are be animals that have rabies or some other sickness....

From personal experience the biggest misunderstood animal is the snake. I guarantee you we have members here that say
the only good snake is a dead snake. They don't know or refuse to believe without them we'd be overrun with rodents and
the nasty diseases they carry

From personal experience the biggest misunderstood animal is the snake. I guarantee you we have members here that say
the only good snake is a dead snake. They don't know or refuse to believe without them we'd be overrun with rodents and
the nasty diseases they carry

Totally agree, they are incredibly important in the ecosystem for the reasons you state above....another one is the buzzard, puts the mother in mother nature...you can probably figure why.....

the only good snake is a dead snake

C'mon man, you betta dan dat.......

Totally agree, they are incredibly important in the ecosystem for the reasons you state above....another one is the buzzard, puts the mother in mother nature...you can probably figure why.....

C'mon man, you betta dan dat.......
no. i'm not. i don't like snakes. AT ALL
but there's nothing really to worry about. unless Trump appts me Sect of Herpetology, i won't be going near any snakes

Another sea creature not known for attacking humans. Not on the Orca level, but ol wide eyes usually avoids us.

Yep, Bull Sharks are the ones we have to worry about on the Northern gulf coast.

Bull or Mako most likely.

Too fat to be a Mako so I'd bet it was a bull by the way it was hugging the bottom. She's lucky. If that water was whipped up and brown where it couldn't see her clearly, she might have ended up dead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom