Pelicans (Video) Jay Williams predicts Pels to be #8 seed in Western Conference (2 Viewers)

...that dream (for the #8 seed) is still not out of the question.

https://www.nba.com/pelicans/video/...002231/1578723823869-gentry-interview-3002231

Pels currently 3 games out of the #8 position, and Zion is still likely to return.

I certainly think they are in the running, but it will be tough. KAT has been injured for the Timberwolves....his return makes them a different team although there is some rumors of him wanting to be traded. San Antonio is suddenly playing better and you can never count Pops out and the Blazers will be getting Nurkic back which definitely improves them as well

I can't really explain why, but I think Memphis is already playing about as good as they will this season and won't get the positive jolt the other teams will to make a jump forward

We probably wouldn’t win a series, but giving AD and LeBron fits in the 1st round would be awesome. And any playoff experience for these young guys would be invaluable. Even if swept, the experience alone would be very beneficial for the long term. Even if they just remain in contention for a while after the All Star break, it would be a very good learning experience playing in pressure packed games. Would be great for the fans as well, bringing a lot of enthusiasm into the offseason and following year.

We probably wouldn’t win a series, but giving AD and LeBron fits in the 1st round would be awesome. And any playoff experience for these young guys would be invaluable. Even if swept, the experience alone would be very beneficial for the long term. Even if they just remain in contention for a while after the All Star break, it would be a very good learning experience playing in pressure packed games. Would be great for the fans as well, bringing a lot of enthusiasm into the offseason and following year.
Good post, St. Billy; you're spot on. :9:

I dont think we get swept

I think AD and Lebron are gonna be a bit worn down even if both are healthy. The pels are still improving and integrating Zion is going to improve them that much more

If Zion can play defense sooner than later we may knock lil tony out in the first round. If lakers get the 1 than we are the 8.

StBilly is spot on. Though,if we could get that 8th seed, the pettiness in me for those 2 playoff games would be through the roof.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom