[video] Loved seeing Winston yelling at TreQuan. (1 Viewer)

So Payton is encouraging players to single out players because of his personal feelings towards a player?

TQS lined up wrong Winston got him straight, no harm no foul and definitely not personal as you'd like to think.
We see Tom Brady do this all the time.

No one questions it.

Gotta admit. I didn’t like how hard he went at TQS, even if he screwed up. Poor leadership IMO.
Nah. Brees didn’t do that much in his latter year but I recall a game in 08’ where Shockey did something similar (was lined up incorrectly and didn’t know where he was supposed to be) and Drew lit him up on the sideline. It was the angriest I think I’ve ever seen Drew.

Sometimes you gotta light them up. TQS was a lost puppy tonight and it hurt the team.

He just described exactly what transpired during the game. I would say that he watched the game very closely.
If you were really watching the game very closely, you could point out less errors on QB than you could WRs, but hey, it is what it is. Did he play a perfect game no, but as I mentioned before, he is playing better in a new system with WR3 and lower than a Super Bowl wining, former MVP with all pro skill players.

Nah. Brees didn’t do that much in his latter year but I recall a game in 08’ where Shockey did something similar (was lined up incorrectly and didn’t know where he was supposed to be) and Drew lit him up on the sideline. It was the angriest I think I’ve ever seen Drew.

Sometimes you gotta light them up. TQS was a lost puppy tonight and it hurt the team.
Looking back I wish Drew would have been much more vocal and lit into players that screwed up. This is what Brady does because he demands excellence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom