[video] Loved seeing Winston yelling at TreQuan. (1 Viewer)

Gotta admit. I didn’t like how hard he went at TQS, even if he screwed up. Poor leadership IMO.
TQS may be at the stage of his career where someone needs to go at him hard to wake him up. (i.e. we may not be seeing all the brotherly leadership before this moment)

Some players coast till they realize their next contract may not happen. I don't claim to know what's gone on behind the scene, but a public cussing on MNF may be what TQS needed.

You mean like when he’s the receiver in the route?
IDK...everyone says he's a good blocker, I kinda agree that he was doing a damn good job blocking on that play, the defender wasn't going to get anywhere near the ball, but it was time for him to actually be a Ferrari and he was busy hauling lumber

So Payton is encouraging players to single out players because of his personal feelings towards a player?

TQS lined up wrong Winston got him straight, no harm no foul and definitely not personal as you'd like to think.
Exactly. Just as he said after the game “just communicating.” What we see on TV almost always looks worse than what it was.

Even Peyton Manning (regarded as one of the greatest leaders to play the game) yelled at teammates that were not doing their job right

That's not the only time he's coached up his teammates hard.

I mean, these guys deserved it, too.

Just went and watched the OPI against TQS on the Manning broadcast with Drew and Drew looked so uncomfortable and like he wanted to throw up.
Is there a replay of the Manning broadcast?

🤣 Winston saw his life flash before his eyes when TQS barked back.
Yes he did lol. Winston realized he may have grabbed a tiger by the tail lol.

It was great leadership and deserved. He played like crap and had no clue. It started on first drive when Einston threw the ball perfect for him to run away from the defender on his right and he kept running straight not adjusting to where it was going and should have been going. That was a TD. Interestingly enough he finally made a good play not long after.

Guys were screwing up a lot. Next series I think Winston was frustrated and talking with SP on a bed route or mix up on third down and you could see Sean nod head and say I’ll fix it. Subtle but big take away is Sean starting to trust in Winston. It could be fun if we actually get a legit bunch of receivers and a TE or two!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom