Video: NFL Network Playbook Week 2, Saints @ Eagles 09/18 (1 Viewer)

Does it bother you that you're not favored in your own house, with your stellar D that ripped Carolina?

Nope...realistically, it makes sense because McNabb is out. We knew going into this season that this game would be one of those tough ones to call. I just hope Kolb doesn't make a pathetic fool of himself....but if he does, Garcia will be ready!

Lucky for me, my starting OL doesn't go up against your "best offense in the league"...whew....lucky break there!

They do in the sense that they have to keep up with us scoring wise. IF we don't turn it over I don't see us losing and that's what these media people are basing their choices on. If McNabb was there, no way they choose us with all the hype ya'll have gotten all offseason.

They do in the sense that they have to keep up with us scoring wise. IF we don't turn it over I don't see us losing and that's what these media people are basing their choices on. If McNabb was there, no way they choose us with all the hype ya'll have gotten all offseason.

It all depends on who's working on all cylinders that day. Any given Sunday.

Nope...realistically, it makes sense because McNabb is out. We knew going into this season that this game would be one of those tough ones to call. I just hope Kolb doesn't make a pathetic fool of himself....but if he does, Garcia will be ready!

I hope he does... Honestly, I hope he does. It would be great to be 2-0 in the NFC after two games. I'm sure you'd feel the same way.

Bushrod needs to step up. I know he didn't allow a sack but man Brees had to do a lot of evading

Great vid. Bushrod looked terrible but Brees stepped it up and delivered a dagger of a strike for a TD.

Brees IS the best QB we have had in New Orleans.

Bushrod looked bad on those plays because the NFLN crew sought out a couple plays where Brees had to evade the rush. If they were trying to show the OL and how much time they give Brees they could have showed just about every other pass play where Bushrod and our entire OL were money.

Bushrod played fine last week. I will say this, the entire OL has to up their game this week agsint Philly's pass rush.

people who doesn't want the saints to resign jamaal brown should watch this video:covri:

Bushrod looked bad on those plays because the NFLN crew sought out a couple plays where Brees had to evade the rush. If they were trying to show the OL and how much time they give Brees they could have showed just about every other pass play where Bushrod and our entire OL were money.

Bushrod played fine last week. I will say this, the entire OL has to up their game this week agsint Philly's pass rush.

I guess bushrod did do ok on many other plays, but like you said, they picked out all the plays where brees had to evade the rush and all the plays were bushrod's fault.

Garcia should start. He has always given the Saints fits. I would be more worried about him starting than McRib.

Mike Bell is AMAZING.

He does EVERYTHING. Runs between the tackles, blows by defenders, pass protects, kick returns, ST coverage...just WOW. Bell is slowly becoming one of my favorite players.

Mike Bell is AMAZING.

He does EVERYTHING. Runs between the tackles, blows by defenders, pass protects, kick returns, ST coverage...just WOW. Bell is slowly becoming one of my favorite players.

Agreed. This offense goes from great to unstoppable when when we get 150yds+ rushing yds. Bell is the kinda of back this team needs. I like Regge and think he is a valuable part of this team but without a consistent running game, this team will never go far in the playoffs. Bell also helps this defense, by keeping those long sustained drives going. If our running game stays productive, this offense is going to break some records.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom