Video of Payton's "look" after Colston's TD right b4 the half (1 Viewer)

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If any of you saw this slow motion video of Payton, it was money! :plus-un2:

Right after Colston scored the TD before halftime, they showed a couple replays and then showed Payton just being Payton. Someone described it as smug, but that look was awesome. I tried to import the mp4 of the game that James (the man!) made for us, but my video editing software seems ill-equiped and unable to work with mp4 files.

Does anyone out there know how to basically isolate that clip, save it as a basic avi file and then embed it on this thread? :1zhelp:

That's just a great vid to keep archived on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: okay, i figured it out. the video is attached. Just don't know how to embed it.

Attachments

• payton.wmv
    971.8 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Yeah, he really seemed to enjoy running up the score on the eagles. same as when we played the Cowboys in '06. i think its because of his deep NFC East roots. It will be interesting to see if he enjoys running it up on the giants as well.

Yeah it was a cool moment...I bet it was just like how they drew it up in practice.

:beerchug:

This thread is meaningless with out a clip?
Indeed!

So were hoping James or StChad and their guru machines can help us out here. It's worth spending the few minutes to make and upload. I just can't seem to import the .mp4 files into my video software.

Maybe someone with more knowledge will read this thread and help out.?.

maybe someone better at posting vids knows how to embed that attachment.?.

paytonsmirk.gif

hah! I laugh the more I see that video.

He's tippin his hat to them. Smug? Perhaps. But it's awesome.

Looks like he was acknowledging someone who told him "good job" to me. He was a coach at Philly for a while so I am sure he still has plenty of people up there.

FINALLY.

After that first Eagles fan came on here talking about Payton trash-talking fans for 10 minutes (which is ridiculous), any time one of US brought up the hat tip, we were hit with "Payton would never do that, you're stupid", "Quit trying to stir stuff up, you're stupid"

THERE IT IS.

He did a hat tip, and a wave, just like I said on Sunday but got bashed for.

REDEMPTION!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom