Video Proving Drew Brees is GOAT. (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xQoKEUYxTT4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yessir!

Pretty well done. Nothing we don't know.

If national sports reporting was actually any kind of serious journalism as opposed to pandering to ratings and conventional wisdom, you would have seen that produced by ESPN or NFL Network...

The only MVP that I want to see Drew with is Super Bowl MVP for ALL of his remaining seasons.

The other MVP awards are more political than anything else. The Super Bowl MVP, with the entire world as the audience, is a better measure of a player's worth, IMO. Can't make a political choice in a game where so many people are watching.

:gosaints:

When pointing out the poor defenses that Brees has played with, it's important to point out that they're not just bad, but historically bad. For three consecutive years, they were statistically the worst defense in all of NFL history if I recall.

When pointing out the poor defenses that Brees has played with, it's important to point out that they're not just bad, but historically bad. For three consecutive years, they were statistically the worst defense in all of NFL history if I recall.

2006 - mediocre
2007 - bad
2008 - bad
2009 - opportunistic but statistically average
2010 - good
2011 - decent
2012 - awful
2013 - good
2014 - awful
2015 - god awful
2016 - seriously when will this end?
2017 - good

6 times he has either had a bad defense or a really really bad defense. We never had a winning season in any of those years, although Drew refused to allow this team to sink below a 7-9 record.

2006 - mediocre
2007 - bad
2008 - bad
2009 - opportunistic but statistically average
2010 - good
2011 - decent
2012 - awful
2013 - good
2014 - awful
2015 - god awful
2016 - seriously when will this end?
2017 - good

6 times he has either had a bad defense or a really really bad defense. We never had a winning season in any of those years, although Drew refused to allow this team to sink below a 7-9 record.
If you can believe it, there were people blaming Drew for not being perfect those years our defenses were historically bad.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xQoKEUYxTT4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yessir!

Oh boy, shiz is not going to like this...they did not show Brees running which in his eyes makes the QB:spit::hihi::covri::jpshakehead:

Yes, in my eyes, Brees is the greatest...yes, there are some other fantastic QB's out there, but, when you add his leadership, maturity, class and off field excellence on top...not even a debate:plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom