Video: Rex Ryan's Monday Press Conference - 10/05 (1 Viewer)

Jets Press Conference Statistics:

Number of times Rex Ryan says "you know" before taking the first question: 20
While answering the first question: 12 times

That's an average of one "you know" every 7.5 second in the first 4 minutes.

I would count the rest, but I'm starting to feel something like pity...

Is it just me or was that most boring press conference you've ever heard. Obviously, he was deflated, but I couldn't make it past the 7 minute mark. What happened to that guy that was full of life? Oh yeah....The Saints took the wind out of his sails :p

Yeah where is this "swagger" that the New York media has been spewing all over town?

I really do respect Rex Ryan and how he runs his team and speaks his mind. He gave the Saints props, gave his players who did well props, and he didn't dwell on the loss, make excuses or throw anybody under a bus. I think that the AFC East torch may pass soon as Brady gets older and Sanchez is gets better.

I like Rex Ryan. I think he and SP would've been quite a team.

I like Rex Ryan. I think he and SP would've been quite a team.

Yes, one of the best offensive coaches + one of the best defensive coaches would be quite nice. :hihi:

But to be serious, I'm quite happy with our current coaching staff.

Yes, one of the best offensive coaches + one of the best defensive coaches would be quite nice. :hihi:

But to be serious, I'm quite happy with our current coaching staff.

I'm with you...I think the Saints would be awesome if we had a combo like that....(sarcasm off)

Got to love Rex, great class act, tells it like it is, makes no excuses. Said Saints were the better team that day and thats the facts.

I had the pleasure of listening to Jet fans whine while watching the Mike Francesca show (WFAN in NY) on the YES channel. He KILLED Sanchez.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom