Video: Ryan's Friday Press Conference (1 Viewer)

I always respected the Ryans. They are no nonsense people. I wish the Jets well. Just not THIS Sunday! :) :)

I really liked when he was talking about Cotchery and was joking that he needs to start dancing after catches. Rex is pretty funny.

Good coach.. I can definitely see why they are so excited up there in Jet country.. However, they are coming into Saint country this weekend and we take no prisoners...

I like Rex as a person and a coach, I don't like him as the opposition.

I think the Jets will surplant the Pats as 'the' power in their division shortly.

[but not this weekend] :)

Rex seems to be a very good / down to earth guy.... I like that and can definately see how a team can come together / believe in him. I'll "almost" feel bad for him come Sunday. On second thought......... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When they asked where do the Saints pressure a defense the most, I was half expecting him to answer, the end zone.

Seems like a real affable guy, but I tend to judge coaches on how they handle themselves during a three game losing streak when the hard questions are flying at a press conference then during a three game winning streak. It's easy to hope for the best for an AFC coach though, see ya (probably) in a few years Rex.

very well said brad and exactly what i was thinkin. press conferences are nice when you are undefeated, time for our SAINTS to change that :eek:) . i also do respect his dad, and his team seems to be responding to him. honestly i havent seen the jets play (other than highlights of them hitting tom brady over and over) i think they will put pressure on Drew. I feel Drew will hurt them for bringing the pressure, his yardage will be in the 270 range with 3 td's :eek:) . i look forward to sunday geaux SAINTS

Cool video, good guy, probably a good coach. I will be pulling for him when the play the Turds and the Putty Tats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom