Video shows SJ Gary Cavaletto stop DJ Patrick Turner from throwing flag on "the no call" (1 Viewer)

I actually think he was doing that to Payton who was running down the sideline at that point.

Im addicted to threads like this, but it doesn't help get over it. No way they do what is right, its over. We need to attempt to move on...

That is the evidence right there! This needs to be brought to the league and forced the game to reset! Or award us the win!!! That is absolutely damning evidence!

Though his back is to the camera, you can clearly read his lips where he tells the other ref “Don’t throw the flag and I will give you 25% of my bribe.”

The motioning is towards Payton who was sprinting down the sideline to argue.

I actually think he was doing that to Payton who was running down the sideline at that point.

agreed. he was tellin him to stop. I think the hand motion was him telln sean " it was tipped" -

holy cow. it was a perfect spiral.

however, the SJ had his hand on the flag. And i bet dollars to donuts he thought Cavaletto was speaking to him ( when he was actually motioning to SP running toward them )

what a freakin mess.

Yeah, that was directed towards Coach Payton. He had no intention of throwing a flag. Because reasons.

He's definitely telling the other ref to go away and that he's already made the call.

yeah I see it now that he could've been signaling to Payton... but I still wonder what Cavaletto said to Turner that made Turner nod at the end of the video

Definetly directed to Payton not to come any closer. To get back. I was there, I saw it. The nodding of the head by the other official? No idea what that was about.

Definetly directed to Payton not to come any closer. To get back. I was there, I saw it. The nodding of the head by the other official? No idea what that was about.

I think he didnt know SP was racing down and thought Cavalletto was talking to him.

Nahhh it was directed at coach. Another poster has a video shot from the stands front row wide angle plain as day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom