Video shows SJ Gary Cavaletto stop DJ Patrick Turner from throwing flag on "the no call" (1 Viewer)

We should start a go fund me to show #60 and Roger what a bounty actually looks like. I truly don't know what to do with this anger, and am grateful I wasn't at the game, otherwise I'd likely be in jail right now for trying to get on the field and bludgeon the side judge; I maybe drink 5 times a year, and I was drunk enough and angry enough.

Thinly Veiled Profanity
so wait not only did the other guy not throw a flag but the guy directly in front of it didn't either? Holy [ :nono: mod edit thinly veiled profanity] how do you not what is going man this just pisses me off even more woooooow

Last edited by a moderator:
He was waiving off Payton...not the other official. If you look at the wider shot, Payton is running down the sideline...the other ref doesn't even reach for the flag....there's enough crap with this. Spreading misinformation doesn't help

just added another twitter video to the OP that shows Calvaletto was pointing at Payton who was running at them at the time...

BUT...

it also shows Turner definitely had his hand on his flag and was so ready to throw it before deciding against it

We will never get the win we deserve, but those officials' heads need to roll. No NFL player should accept them as an official for their game, because all their hard work could be erased with no logic.

What I would like to hear is the refs' explanations for not throwing the flag. Zero chance that happens.

How about it was the playoffs and they wanted to "let them play" and in that moment, they lacked the guts to throw the flag to decide the game??

How about it was the playoffs and they wanted to "let them play" and in that moment, they lacked the guts to throw the flag to decide the game??

then their job as "officials" to maintain fairness is subjective to own biases.

That is a problem.

Disturbing that the ref is barely ten yards away from the play as it happens. Smh

Given the down, distance, scores and time left on the clock....NOT throwing the flag had a greater affect on deciding the game than actually throwing the flag....it doesn't shake out.

IF they throw the flag, the play is then reviewable and the time & attention can be given to look at all the angles, in slow motion, to definitively get the call right. By not throwing the flag, the rules prevent the same level of scrutiny to be applied on whether or not there was PI, helmet to helmet, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom