Video shows violent fight at Disneyland (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
You are at Disneyland! You are supposed to be happy so why are we fighting? So far no charges filed but that could change soon.

Warning! The video in the source contains strong language

I get the sense that there were tensions building up between individual family members for some time leading up to before and even long before this family's visit to L.A. or Disneyland. Altercations or fights of this kind rarely happen in a vacuum or are spontaneous in nature. Frankly, this nasty fight could just of easily occurred in the hotel they were staying in, in the car on the way there or at home before they left to go on vacation. Just for whatever reasons, the proverbial final straw, be it words, an offhand intelligent arse comment or gesture, just boiled over while walking through Disneyland and nearby spectators got one hell of a ringside seat.

That guy keeps saying he's ready to go to jail tonight.

He should be careful what he asks for. Disneyland jail is no joke.

I hear the rats in that place are huge.

8306468_orig.jpg

Well that was certainly magical. This video really has it all. Aside from the characters directly involved, you've got the late arriving security guard with the long blond hair. You've got the motorized scooter. You've got some band director looking person in the bright yellow. You've got the video phone operator calling security explaining that they're in toon town. It's really awesome.

Or not. I really feel for children who have to grow up with parents who are not only outrageously selfish but are completely incapable of conflict resolution. And props to the dudes who restrained that idiot.

Well that was certainly magical. This video really has it all. Aside from the characters directly involved, you've got the late arriving security guard with the long blond hair. You've got the motorized scooter. You've got some band director looking person in the bright yellow. You've got the video phone operator calling security explaining that they're in toon town. It's really awesome.

Or not. I really feel for children who have to grow up with parents who are not only outrageously selfish but are completely incapable of conflict resolution. And props to the dudes who restrained that idiot.

Don't forget the little kid toddling up to get a couple of slaps in on someones thigh. Training them from an early age.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom