VIDEO: Zach Strief brutally honest about Saints O-line (short interview) (1 Viewer)

Man, nice post. Things are bad, the glory days are gone, and they know it.

I hate rig internet, can't even load the video. Can one of you guys give a quick summary?

I hate rig internet, can't even load the video. Can one of you guys give a quick summary?

There's not a whole lot, short video.

Strief feels lack of execution is the issue and they all must improve. He says there's no special plays they can call to fix this issue. Lots to work on and they have to make every day count.

He goes on to say continuity might not be the issue, just execution.

Odd that an actual player is admitting that there is no magic formula and there is no switch to turn on when the season gets here. Hey, but what does he know.

Odd that an actual player is admitting that there is no magic formula and there is no switch to turn on when the season gets here. Hey, but what does he know.

He also says that he thinks they will do the work and will start executing better. He in no way seems to think or suggest that they can't get better and are doomed.

To me the general sentiment was disappointment with the performance. Did not sound like he was throwing in the towel but was pretty emphatic that the current situation was not satisfactory. Sounded like he thought there would be a lot of work to get there.

Sounds like they need some dedicated practice as a whole unit to work out the kinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This interview wasn't short! The Saints didn't do noting about the OL during the draft,so there's no need to cry about the line now!

Question remains, what the hell have they been doing, coming off two seasons of underperforming...as a unit? What did they do in the off-season and up at The Greenbrier? Who holds them accountable, who's measuring their performance and output to ensure that we go to battle with the best trained?

If this was a military unit, wow, the command would be stripped of power, immediately. I'm amazed that he is on camera saying every one on the line have a laundry list of things that needs improving...that is a straight leadership issue. Nothing less.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom