Pelicans (video) Zion presser ahead of NBA debut vs. Spurs (1 Viewer)

Awesome seeing a kid like this who is still humble, grateful, and joyful in what he has and does

I've been waiting on this day for a couple weeks now. With the way Ingram and Ball have been playing I'm so anxious to how Zion fits in. I'm hoping his play will translate into being able to close out games.

I've been waiting on this day for a couple weeks now. With the way Ingram and Ball have been playing I'm so anxious to how Zion fits in. I'm hoping his play will translate into being able to close out games.

Me too! Happy Zion Day!!

I think Zion's biggest contribution initially right now will bringing energy to the floor.

And to the arena. I think people are going to show up tonight. If they can get (another) little run going with him on the floor, it's going to create some excitement.

K imma pump the brakes a bit
Watching espn coverage today was bizarre - dang near wall-to-wall coverage
My kid’s school is having pelicans dress down day today
I would much rather we ease into this
That being said I’m ready for the Zion era (though,atm, I’d prefer it to be the BIngram show costarring Zion & Jrue)

I think Zion's biggest contribution initially right now will bringing energy to the floor.

Even if it takes some games for him to get up to speed, his size and athleticism alone will take pressure off Ingram. Zion can play pick and roll in his sleep

Has there been any consultation with structural engineers about the ability of the Smoothie King Center to handle the stress that will be put on the building when Zion makes his first meaningful dunk or shot block?

One downtown building collapse is enough

giphy.gif

I hear there are still tix available for $8 tonight. No excuses for you local folks to not be there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom