(Video) Zion receives gift from Brees upon his arrival to New Orleans (1 Viewer)

"To Zion, passing the torch to you. Who Dat"

Wow. That's kind of a bittersweet video.

Love Drew welcoming him to the Family. Beats that plain ole jersey sent to him by the Panthers. And it looks like he might understand that NO Family thing.

But "passing the torch". Man. That makes you realize that one day soon, Drew won't be The Man, our QB, anymore. And that is so sad. Don't like thinking about that much.

"To Zion, passing the torch to you. Who Dat"

giphy.gif

How great is that. A 18 year old kid having a city handed to him by one of the greatest athletes in sports history. Pretty amazing. I hope Zion can handle that type of pressure and weight. The kid has broad shoulders, I'm sure he can handle it.

Last edited:
At first I was like, Huh? And then I was like, oh, man, that's a lot of pressure. But the more I think about it, I like that it gives him a solid role model as a representative for the city, not just the step this is for his career.

Wow... and Zion's 19th birthday is July 6, 2019.

I share the same thoughts as others who have mixed feelings about Drew's retirement in the next few years.

My eyes are starting to sweat... funny how New Orleans weather can do that to you.

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom