Videos and photos from good times at the Dome! Post yours! (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everything is weird right now. Let's take a minute to share memories of some good times cheering on the Black and Gold in our house!

I'll kick it off. Video from Drew breaking the all-time passing TD record - Saints vs. Colts 12/16/2019. View from my seat up in the 600 party section!

I thought V was aliens. Bet ya didn't know the Dome is a girl.

"the Louisiana Superdome interior turned into a pink and red vagina -- "with a big vagina entrance," Ensler said -- as a setting for performance events, parties, parades, workshops, wellness and education programs, speakers, even spa treatments, which will be free to residents of New Orleans and the Gulf South. (Men are excluded only from the spa.)"

I remember seeing pics, but can not find :(

Here are just a few:

My first Saints game as a kid. Saints vs Jets 1983 in the Dome. I was in the nosebleed section but came down to take a few pictures (below were the only two I could find but when I find the others I will post - I think I have one of George Rogers on the sideline.) I remember Gajan had a really long run that game...but of course the Saints still lost. My step dad took me as a birthday gift, he has since passed but I will never forget him taking me:

saintscheer.jpg

saintscheer2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom