Views from Seattle!!! (1 Viewer)

Lived there for three years and would disagree on it being a beautiful city. But to each his own. I think it’s cool to visit, but I was so ready to leave when it was time to move. Glad you’re representing and hope you guys have fun! Seahawks fans are some of the most obnoxious in the league but are actually surprisingly casual underneath the surface. Been to a handful of hawks games and never had too many issues. That stadium is disgusting though since during the game they never seem to clean the bathrooms and they become very reminiscent of the city streets of Seattle.

Seattle fans were extremely nice to me and my gf. The nicest opposing fan base I have ever met. Wore saints gear the whole weekend and not one person was rude. Some fans at the game went out their way to be hospitable. They left a lasting impression on me.

The rain wasn’t too bad either. Unwanted, but man 59 degree weather in the summer sure felt great lol

Seattle fans were extremely nice to me and my gf. The nicest opposing fan base I have ever met. Wore saints gear the whole weekend and not one person was rude. Some fans at the game went out their way to be hospitable. They left a lasting impression on me.

The rain wasn’t too bad either. Unwanted, but man 59 degree weather in the summer sure felt great lol
I agree. Their fans were awesome. They all wanted to see drew brees play, and were sad he was injured. We shared tables at bars before the game.
Refreshing to hear the good reviews of how you were treated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom