N/S Vikes Everson Griffen arrested, under mental health evaluation (1 Viewer)

Why would he not be arrested for making threats, though?

Generally speaking, athletes sometimes don't end up arrested because of...

and

Spot on.
Reminds me of that guy that said Ben was surely innocent as he was never arrested lol.
????????????????????????????

Which to me is as silly as one of my childhood favorite cartoon characters.

View: https://youtu.be/5MGBEbo1gmA

Hi Saints Fans!

Just a great weekend of football here in Minnesota.

Gophers get run over.
Vikings lose.
Gophers top play out for the year. (their top three players are all out for the season).
Now this Griffen thing.

Rumors came out Saturday night that something happened. He was not going to play on Sunday due to our strategy of resting players against the Bills to prepare for the Rams since we were going to walk all over the Bills.

Anyway, now reports are actually filing in.

It sounds like it's a real mental health issue, and I hope the team puts him on the PUP list or the "Commissioners list" because it's evident he needs mental help right now.
I'm guessing he's depressed or bi-polar, or maybe paranoid schizophrenic... or something.

It's unfortunate.
He's a key cog to the defense when it plays well, and if he's gone this defense becomes even more average.

I'm not very optimistic about this season. I think we are going to have some more team-dynamic issues that break loose during the season that's related to this.

This season feels very 1999-ish, 2001-ish, or 2010-ish at this point. (All years after NFC Championship game appearances.

I'll check in if I get more local details, but at this point, I can't see how you let him play until this gets sorted out.
There were rumors of other stuff too that can't be confirmed. Just pick a topic of things that would get a fan base outraged and assume it has something to do with that, or something similar.

Not good. But in Minnesota we kind of expect the football God's to crap on us. This year it's just in week two and three instead of 18,19, or 20.

I seriously hope Griffen isn't suffering from any significant Brain Damage and daisy chains and laughs. All those orderlys have a difficult job keeping those loonies on the path.
But, perhaps, the lunatic isn't in the hall, or in Eversen Griffen's head or mine or your head, it's this unstoppable collective insanity, this introverted Thanos-esque Freudian death drive that raising blades can never make any changes.

It's all you love, fight, kill, mistrust, all that's now, bet, borrow, or steal, all we and me or you creates or destroys, everyone you meet, or eats. And all that's to come and that the sun is tune but is yet still eclipsed by the moon.

/IstilllovetheDarkSideoftheMoon

I seriously hope Griffen isn't suffering from any significant Brain Damage and daisy chains and laughs. All those orderlys have a difficult job keeping those loonies on the path.
But, perhaps, the lunatic isn't in the hall, or in Eversen Griffen's head or mine or your head, it's this unstoppable collective insanity, this introverted Thanos-esque Freudian death drive that raising blades can never make any changes.

It's all you love, fight, kill, mistrust, all that's now, bet, borrow, or steal, all we and me or you creates or destroys, everyone you meet, or eats. And all that's to come and that the sun is tune but is yet still eclipsed by the moon.

Weird. I was just about to say the same thing.

I wasn't sure if this was a quote, lyric, or if you just kept selecting the next google keyboard recommended word.

For Everson, this is one of those "real life means more than any football game" moment.
For him, his family, etc., I hope they get him the help he needs and they move him to IR / PUP, whichever.

The season can go on without him win or lose. People are more important than wins.

For Everson, this is one of those "real life means more than any football game" moment.
For him, his family, etc., I hope they get him the help he needs and they move him to IR / PUP, whichever.

The season can go on without him win or lose. People are more important than wins.

Agreed. Unfortunately not all have that perspective. Life is WAY bigger than football.

Dude probably just had some bad Lutefisk

Impressive quote. I guess nobody gets your comment on this board!?! So true.

Lutefisk (or Ludfisk as we Danes call it) is absolutely disgusting/vile food. Only eaten in Norway + Sweden though and in Minnesota. If I was a fish..... I would sue those countries/states for maltreatment of fish meat. Just bad ... I think I need to throw up now....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom