VikesFans Picks for Week 2 of playoffs (1 Viewer)

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Last week I picked the following winners!

Colts
Seahawks
Ravens
Bears

So, now for my week 2 picks.

Colts at Chiefs - I love Mahomes (son of former MN Twins pitcher), but Colts defense is playing too well, and Andrew Luck makes his playoff drive. COLTS!!

Cowboys at Rams - I thought Cowboys would lose last week. I hate the Cowboys more than anyone but the Packers, so therefore with my luck Cowboys win again. Rams offense lost it's potency. Cowboys defense holds them to under20. COWBOYS.

Chargers at Patriots - I'm a big fan of Rivers. Been underrated his whole life. He led his NC State team to beat the Minnesota Gophers in some unknown bowl game several years ago. Rivers has the fighting spirit and the good story, and he seems to be a great family man. As a child, the Dan Fouts Chargers were my second favorite team, therefore, in Vikings-eque fashion the Chargers will lose in a close one. Probably some last second play. PATRIOTS WIN.

Eagles at Saints - I don't hate the Eagles teams. I just hate a good number of their fans. Carson Wentz has ties to North Dakota which is like western Minnesota. But he's not playing. The only way the Eagles win is if Foles has some magic. Closer game that a couple weeks ago, but Eagles can't close the gap on the rested Saints to win. SAINTS WIN.

Vikings vs Nobody

Vikings rested last week with Kirk Cousins getting some long needed rest in his suburban home. Vikings resigned Kevin Stefanski as Offensive Coordinator after his impressive 3 game debut in which the last two games the offense couldn't achieve a first down in the first quarter. I expect no first down again this week. NOBODY WINS off a missed field goal by our kicker... whoever it is.

ChaChingBaby

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with all your picks.

The only thing that worries me with Dallas/LA is Jason Garrett doing something stupid. This is pretty much the fear that most rational minded Cowboys fans have. They know how it goes with Garrett, he'll find a way to screw it up for them.

If it's a 3 point game and Dallas is driving at the end, he'll probably do something completely dumb like play for OT with over a minute left, the ball in the 40 and 2 timeouts.

socbe7

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got Chiefs, Rams, Chargers and Saints. The 4 best teams all year and I don't see it changing now.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If I post, I'll only do two games next week. Compromise.
Everyone misses some games. I went 3-1 last week but in general I stunk it up this year in the pick em league going against the spread. I'm in 12th right now which is the lowest I think I've ever finished.

Loose Cannon

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got chiefs Rams Patriots saints.
This.

There's a reason that all four of those wild card games were low scoring and ugly. The top four offenses in the NFL were all on bye. There's a reason for that too.

It's going to rain chalk this weekend.

BIGRON

EASY
Reaction score
I might be the only one but I'm looking for a Clash of the Titan QBs Super Bowl. Brees vs Brady, Drew will solidify his place in NFL history with the victory and expose the league MVP voting as a sham if he don't win it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)