VikesFans Picks for Week 2 of playoffs (1 Viewer)

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last week I picked the following winners!

Colts
Seahawks
Ravens
Bears

So, now for my week 2 picks.

Colts at Chiefs - I love Mahomes (son of former MN Twins pitcher), but Colts defense is playing too well, and Andrew Luck makes his playoff drive. COLTS!!

Cowboys at Rams - I thought Cowboys would lose last week. I hate the Cowboys more than anyone but the Packers, so therefore with my luck Cowboys win again. Rams offense lost it's potency. Cowboys defense holds them to under20. COWBOYS.

Chargers at Patriots - I'm a big fan of Rivers. Been underrated his whole life. He led his NC State team to beat the Minnesota Gophers in some unknown bowl game several years ago. Rivers has the fighting spirit and the good story, and he seems to be a great family man. As a child, the Dan Fouts Chargers were my second favorite team, therefore, in Vikings-eque fashion the Chargers will lose in a close one. Probably some last second play. PATRIOTS WIN.

Eagles at Saints - I don't hate the Eagles teams. I just hate a good number of their fans. Carson Wentz has ties to North Dakota which is like western Minnesota. But he's not playing. The only way the Eagles win is if Foles has some magic. Closer game that a couple weeks ago, but Eagles can't close the gap on the rested Saints to win. SAINTS WIN.

Vikings vs Nobody

Vikings rested last week with Kirk Cousins getting some long needed rest in his suburban home. Vikings resigned Kevin Stefanski as Offensive Coordinator after his impressive 3 game debut in which the last two games the offense couldn't achieve a first down in the first quarter. I expect no first down again this week. NOBODY WINS off a missed field goal by our kicker... whoever it is.

Have a like for some enjoyable snark.

I got Chiefs, Cowboys, Chargers, Saints.

There is no way 2 road teams win this weekend. It's such a rare event in the Divisional Round. That being said, I'd give the AFC road teams the advantage over the NFC teams. I fully expect to see Saints vs Rams next weekend. If I have to pick an upset, I'm going to go with the Chiefs losing to the Colts. I just don't see how the Patriots are going to lose at home.

My Picks:
Saints
Rams
Patriots
Colts in an upset

As most of you can tell by my picks last week, I'm extremely good at this.

Colts
Rams
Pats
Saints
-----------

Brees beats Brady in the superbowl.

Last week I picked the following winners!

Colts
Seahawks
Ravens
Bears

So, now for my week 2 picks.

Colts at Chiefs - I love Mahomes (son of former MN Twins pitcher), but Colts defense is playing too well, and Andrew Luck makes his playoff drive. COLTS!!

Cowboys at Rams - I thought Cowboys would lose last week. I hate the Cowboys more than anyone but the Packers, so therefore with my luck Cowboys win again. Rams offense lost it's potency. Cowboys defense holds them to under20. COWBOYS.

Chargers at Patriots - I'm a big fan of Rivers. Been underrated his whole life. He led his NC State team to beat the Minnesota Gophers in some unknown bowl game several years ago. Rivers has the fighting spirit and the good story, and he seems to be a great family man. As a child, the Dan Fouts Chargers were my second favorite team, therefore, in Vikings-eque fashion the Chargers will lose in a close one. Probably some last second play. PATRIOTS WIN.

Eagles at Saints - I don't hate the Eagles teams. I just hate a good number of their fans. Carson Wentz has ties to North Dakota which is like western Minnesota. But he's not playing. The only way the Eagles win is if Foles has some magic. Closer game that a couple weeks ago, but Eagles can't close the gap on the rested Saints to win. SAINTS WIN.

Vikings vs Nobody

Vikings rested last week with Kirk Cousins getting some long needed rest in his suburban home. Vikings resigned Kevin Stefanski as Offensive Coordinator after his impressive 3 game debut in which the last two games the offense couldn't achieve a first down in the first quarter. I expect no first down again this week. NOBODY WINS off a missed field goal by our kicker... whoever it is.

Nicely played. Would have been a solid post even if you picked the Eagles. Kudos.

Away teams on Saturday, Home teams on Sunday...

Chiefs, Cowboys, Patriots, Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom