VikesFans Picks for Week 2 of playoffs (1 Viewer)

I might be the only one but I'm looking for a Clash of the Titan QBs Super Bowl. Brees vs Brady, Drew will solidify his place in NFL history with the victory and expose the league MVP voting as a sham if he don't win it.

I really can’t believe so many people on this board think that the Cowboys are going to beat the Rams. The Cowboys can win a low scoring game, but not a high scoring game on the road. They’re going to lose by double digits.

So, maybe it was mentioned but um... Why are you posting your picks on a fan message board of a team you are not a fan of? Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out why I or anyone else here should care about this.

So, maybe it was mentioned but um... Why are you posting your picks on a fan message board of a team you are not a fan of? Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out why I or anyone else here should care about this.

I frequented this board during the playoffs last year and some during the off-season and during Vikings / Saints week.

I'm still in denial as I await our playoff rematch.

Chiefs cowboys pats eagles

Sb eagles chiefs

tenor.gif

Colts at Chiefs - I love Mahomes (son of former MN Twins pitcher), but Colts defense is playing too well, and Andrew Luck makes his playoff drive. COLTS!!

Cowboys at Rams - I thought Cowboys would lose last week. I hate the Cowboys more than anyone but the Packers, so therefore with my luck Cowboys win again. Rams offense lost it's potency. Cowboys defense holds them to under20. COWBOYS.

Yeah this didn't age well, lets just hope Sundays games are more accurate. And seriously Colts over the Chiefs? Maybe in Indy but not at home.

Here's a tip. Not full proof, but enough that it matters.

Don't get enamored by teams winning on WC weekend. The week off and homefield matters in the divisional round. Home teams win at a very high percentage in the divisional round.

Well I was 0-2 today. I’ll settle for one out of four being correct though. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom