VikesFans Picks for Week 2 of playoffs (1 Viewer)

Hi all!

No problem. I'm still doing well overall with my success from last week.
Tough day today. Either game could have gone either way with the help of 3 more TD's, so I'll just call it bad luck.
Better luck tomorrow. I haven't been able to find the Vikings game on my TV Guide so that will be a tough one to follow.

Hi all!

Tough day today. Either game could have gone either way with the help of 3 more TD's, so I'll just call it bad luck.
Better luck tomorrow. I haven't been able to find the Vikings game on my TV Guide so that will be a tough one to follow.

You want to look for a show called 2018 Football Follies, you’ll find the Vikings games there.

Hi all!

Dude, I'm starting to believe that you are actually the Vikings GM just masquerading as a fan.
No one else could ever make picks this bad even if they tried. :scratch:

Well then you sound just like the kind of GM the Vikings are looking for. :hihi:

Nice!
Bill it just so happens that with all of this reconstructive surgery going on, I’m FREE!

Perhaps I can reconstruct the Vikes at the same time I’m being rebuilt? ?

Ok let’s see. Bye Kirk, hello O line, that should suffice for a start.
O line help thru the draft and free agency, as they are always the straw that stirs the drink imo.

Trevor Lawrence to replace Kirk, yes I know he’s too young, we will have to hide him for two years. ?
In the meantime I’ll lure Brett out of retirement to hold us over.

This all ok @VikesFan2017 ? I want my fan base happy.

Perhaps I can reconstruct the Vikes at the same time I’m being rebuilt? ?

Ok let’s see. Bye Kirk, hello O line, that should suffice for a start.
O line help thru the draft and free agency, as they are always the straw that stirs the drink imo.

Trevor Lawrence to replace Kirk, yes I know he’s too young, we will have to hide him for two years. ?
In the meantime I’ll lure Brett out of retirement to hold us over.

This all ok @VikesFan2017 ? I want my fan base happy.
The good thing about that GM job is that it would be hard to do worse than what is happening now. :hihi:

Dude, I'm starting to believe that you are actually the Vikings GM just masquerading as a fan.
No one else could ever make picks this bad even if they tried. :scratch:

I'm not a fan of the Vikings GM.
If I were the Vikings GM, our local sports radio station today would be lauding my picks today and explaining how there was no possible reason these misses were my fault and that Dallas and Indy just underperformed.

I'll do better today!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom