VikesGuy 2017 - Picks for Divisional Round! (1 Viewer)

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rams vs Packers.
Goff gets hurt. Packers have tough time against Rams defense, but Aaron Rodgers is too much for the Rams to keep up with. The team I hate more wins. Rams 6, Packers 21.

Ravens vs Bills
The Bills are America's team. Ravens are a bit boring for fans who want to see someone new. Diggs doesn't have the playoff magic this week. Unfortunately the Bills have trouble against a Harbaugh defense. The team I hate more wins.
Ravens over the Bills, 22-16.

Cleveland vs the Chiefs
Cleveland, America's newly adopted team after the Bills lose, face the Chiefs. It's close at the half with the Browns playing ball control. It's 14-14 at the half.
Second half is all Mahomes. KC lights up the scoreboard. It's over before the 4th quarter starts with KC puttin gup 24 in the third to lead 38-14.
Garbaged TD for the Brown, and the Chiefs get a defensive TD. I don't hate either teams, but my hopes for a great game fly out the window. Final score 48-21 CHIEFS.

Tampa Bay at the Saints.
Brady leads at the half 14-3, while Sean Payton continues to play Taysom Hill a questionably large amount. Brees comes from behind to win it with Thomas getting 3 second half TD's.
I don't hate either team, as long as the winner wins next week. Final score 24-17 Saints.

I think I was 4-2 last week.
Good luck, Saints.

I think this is a game where offense is firing on all cylinders but think our defense struggles in first half. I think score at half time is 21-17 saints up and lutz missing a field goal before half but we come out after half and don’t look back. Final score 45-27 with Brady and co getting late garbage touchdown

Rams, Browns, Saints, Ravens

I have 2 upsets that are going to rock the NFL.

Rams, Browns, Saints, Ravens

I have 2 upsets that are going to rock the NFL.

Oh, I hope you are right on Rams and Browns.

On the NFC side I want either Saints or TB to go the Super Bowl. After that, the Rams. After that... well... I hate Green Bay.

On AFC side, I like Browns, Bills, and the Chiefs are fine. Anyone but the Ravens. I'm tired of Steelers / Ravens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom