Vikings 0-5 vs teams with a winning record (1 Viewer)

Cousins is hot garbage in prime time. Hawks -3 was the easiest bet all year.

The guy had like 70 yards passing until garbage time.

To be honest, I don’t think Cousins is the only issue there. For some reason Zimmer isn’t running the ball as much this season. Their backs are running well when they get the touches but they are hellbent on passing this season.

Cousins has no clutch trait but they have no o line.

Philly will finish 8-8 and get the 6th seed.... they don't need to win out... Just beat the Texans and Skins... and have everyone else (Vikes, Packers, Panthers, Skins, etc) to keep sucking... which is how I see it going.

NFC EAST CUR PROJ
4 Seed - Dallas 8-5 10-6
6 Seed - Philadelphia 6-7 8-8
Washington 6-7 6-10
NY Giants 5-8 6-10

NFC WEST CUR PROJ
2 Seed - Los Angeles 11-2 14-2
5 Seed - Seattle 8-5 11-5
Arizona 3-10 3-13
San Francisco 3-10 3-13

NFC NORTH CUR PROJ
3 Seed - Chicago 9-4 12-4
Minnesota 6-6-1 7-8-1
Green Bay 5-7-1 7-8-1
Detroit 5-8 7-9

NFC SOUTH CUR PROJ
1 Seed - New Orleans 11-2 14-2
Atlanta 4-9 6-10
Tampa Bay 5-8 6-10
Carolina 6-7 6-10

I don't see Philly beating the Texans... Unless Cousins manages to squeeze out one win vs a team with a winning record or (God forbid) the Panthers steal one against us the NFC is going to have a sub-.500 6 seed.

I don't see Philly beating the Texans... Unless Cousins manages to squeeze out one win vs a team with a winning record or (God forbid) the Panthers steal one against us the NFC is going to have a sub-.500 6 seed.

Texans have feasted on a schedule full of bad teams after starting 0-3... That game is in Philly, and it's certainly winnable for the Eagles IMO.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom