Vikings - bless their hearts (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember that show deadliest warrior from a few years ago?

They took warriors from different cultures and time periods and simulated who would win if they actually fought

So who comes out on top?

Ninjas or Vikings?

This is their latest hype video. Just file it away along with Prince’s 2009 crap-o-rama “Purple and Gold” and that Blur cover video trainwreck they got amped up about. :covri:

Lord, send these people some hot sauce or something

No, just no! This is terribad!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Seriously? What is this? The 80s?

Well, I think I found out where those Minneapolis radio guys that were saying, “Brees isn’t the same” are getting their weed at...

from the Vikings media department.

:hihi:
Pretty sure that Vikings media department is dropping acid, not hitting the reefer

This is their latest hype video. Just file it away along with Prince’s 2009 crap-o-rama “Purple and Gold” and that Blur cover video trainwreck they got amped up about. :covri:

Lord, send these people some hot sauce or something

It is both funny and tragic at the same time. But if you have ever spent time in Minnesota, you would readily have a context for it. I could not understand the Prince fight song prior to spending significant time in the Twin Cities area. There is a heavy influence of Scandinavian culture in Minnesota and people are generally very nice. It is not quite Canada but it is very close. In fact, many of the locals refer to their habits as "Minnesota nice" though sometimes in self-deprecating fashion some refer to it as "Minne-sorta nice." Either way, the people in Minnesota have strange ways about them that actually can be delightful. People are very accommodating and courteous--sometimes to a fault and it heavily influences their interactions and how they present themselves. To come off as too confrontational would, to many there, seem uncouth and unkind. That is not to suggest that there aren't exceptions--indeed there are plenty. I cannot think of another state within the contiguous United States where people will go out of their way not to offend others. Heck, you'll see a single line of cars backed up on the highway at an exit while the other lanes are free and clear because no driver would dare jump ahead; instead, you show courtesy to your fellow Minnesotan and you wait your turn. So as much as I can laugh at the video, I would imagine that for the persons who were responsible for putting it together that was about as far as they were willing to go without coming off belligerent or brassy.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom