N/S Vikings Caught in the QB Trap (1 Viewer)

I've always thought pretty highly of Cousins. He's always seemed tough, dedicated and a good team leader on a poorly managed team. $84 million guaranteed - oh that was a desperate insane move. However, If they win a SB, it will seem genius but that does not look likely and they will be losing some of their stars and mid level defensive stand-outs to afford that insane contract.

Hi all,

The kindergarten finger puzzle I assumed was one of those sliding puzzles with the 15 tiles in a 4x4 arrangement where only one is open. That's my guess.

Regarding Cousins. Yes, bad contract for the team. But still probably the better move over keeping Keenum for $15 a year.

If the Vikings win a Super Bowl in the next two years it was the right move. If not, it was somewhere of a bad move and still the best possible move they could have made at the time. Otherwise they could have tanked in 2018 to get a high draft pick and go with a rookie, OR go after Nick Foles. I don't know if either of those two would have been the right option.

Keeping Teddy would have been the other option, but Teddy hasn't played much to really evaluate whether he would lead to more success than Cousins.

I don't have a problem with Cousins. I have a problem with our GM and the inability to get an O-line.

Rudolph has to go either way. GREAT guy, but overrated. Never found a tackler that he couldn't find and get tackled by.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom