Vikings@Colts (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
only interested cause N.O plays em later in year and they stink, Cousins in particular

Green Bay struggling with Lions after a shootout with Minny last week leads me to think that the Packers aren't as good as everyone projected them to be after week one.

only interested cause N.O plays em later in year and they stink.

Green Bay struggling with Lions after a shootout with Minny last week leads me to think that the Packers aren't as good as everyone projected them to be after week one.

I wouldn’t say the Packers are struggling. They started out slow but have scored 14 unanswered since then.

But I will say- Watching the lions fall apart at the end of the half defensively and commit penalty after penalty to put GB in scoring position, it reminds me of the Saints in years past. Same thing happened last year in both Detroit games against GB. Frustrating to watch for sure.

Edit: 21 unanswered now. Scored on first play of half.

Until we beat them when it counts, we can't laugh or put them down. 😢

Vikings stink.

Oh boy.

Traded Diggs.
Cousins is lost.

Rookie CB's getting hurt and burnt.

Only two games in, but this could be a long season.

Vikings stink.

Oh boy.

Traded Diggs.
Cousins is lost.

Rookie CB's getting hurt and burnt.

Only two games in, but this could be a long season.
Man you showed up here in record time. The Saints Report Forum must have been burning in your ear

Man you showed up here in record time. The Saints Report Forum must have been burning in your ear

Just felt the need to check in and share the persective.

This feels like the start to a #karma season where we pay our dues for all of those Super Bowl wi... for all of those NFC Title wi....
for something.

Cousins on pace to break Tim Hasselbecks Passer rating. I think it was 12 for a game. Cousins is at 0.0 right now.

Cousins on pace to break Tim Hasselbecks Passer rating. I think it was 12 for a game. Cousins is at 0.0 right now.
I can think of two that were worst than that.

2006 Rex Grossman late in the season when he was completely melting down and that moron of a head coach Lovie Smith refused to replace him with Brian Griese.

Also Peyton Manning against the Chiefs when he threw less than 15 passes and 4 of them were intercepted and he ended up being replaced almost the rest of the regular season with a thigh injury.

Cousins heating up he is at 1.5 rating now. Some one in N.O must have put a hex on him. He has stunk really bad since N.O playoff game

I can think of two that were worst than that.

2006 Rex Grossman late in the season when he was completely melting down and that moron of a head coach Lovie Smith refused to replace him with Brian Griese.

Also Peyton Manning against the Chiefs when he threw less than 15 passes and 4 of them were intercepted and he ended up being replaced almost the rest of the regular season with a thigh injury.
Manning 0.0

Grossman 0.0 and a 1.3 down the stretch in 06.

What a shame we lost to that turd of a quarterback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom