Vikings may be without their two starting CBs Sunday (2 Viewers)

put lattimore on Thielen and put Crawley and coleman or williams over the top of diggs

We need to figure out how we can help Ken Crawley contain Stefon Diggs ... I think Lattimore will take care of Theilen .... last year in week 1, Diggs made Devante Harris cry himself to sleep. Crawley is playing pretty similar this season if not at the same horrible level .... Offensively, I see no reasons why we can't move the ball on the ground and in the air against that defense .... especially with Everson Griffin out ...

Stuff like this increases my level of optimism that maybe this is our year .... what are the odds that the leagues best kicker would miss his first extra point of his career against us ....
yea some big names on that list, its all about when you play teams

Man....put Taysom in and have him and crawley shadow whoever is opposite of lattimore lol.

We need to think WAY out of the box here. But I saw a tweet from RevDeuce that after he reviewed the film, all the burns we got were not 1v1. They were all on busted zone coverages. Obviously after all this time...certain players STILL don't know their responsibilities in zone D. So as much as I like to hate on Crawley too, it's the guys who are over the top on zones that are screwing the pooch.

I want them to be healthy. I want the Viking at full strength. I don’t know about you guys but I will be the most hyped I’ve been about a Saints game in a long time. We have to beat these guys. We need to get this monkey off our back.

tenor.gif

Barr has a hamstring injury. I'd expect him to miss.

Rhodes is a big question mark because they were re-taping him to go back, but he didn't go back in.
One thing about Rhodes is almost every game he takes a play or two off for an injury, so it's really hard to say.

Sounds like we might opt for a 3 safety package against you guys, but it's all Monday morning talk so far.

Man I want to play teams at full strength it’s more convincing that way

With the NFC North a neck and neck horse race the Vikes cannot afford to lose a home game. I'd expect everyone not on IR to play for them Sunday.

With the NFC North a neck and neck horse race the Vikes cannot afford to lose a home game. I'd expect everyone not on IR to play for them Sunday.

Rhodes has an ankle sprain. He's not going to IR but that's an injury that takes a bit of time and can be made worse by playing on it. They're not in a "must play" situation in week 8.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom