Vikings may be without their two starting CBs Sunday (1 Viewer)

We need to figure out how we can help Ken Crawley contain Stefon Diggs ... I think Lattimore will take care of Theilen .... last year in week 1, Diggs made Devante Harris cry himself to sleep. Crawley is playing pretty similar this season if not at the same horrible level .... Offensively, I see no reasons why we can't move the ball on the ground and in the air against that defense .... especially with Everson Griffin out ...
It's is why i would like for Hardee to get a shot with the 1s even if it's for a half. He plays with a big chip and he'll try to emulate his boy ML.

Man....put Taysom in and have him and crawley shadow whoever is opposite of lattimore lol.

We need to think WAY out of the box here. But I saw a tweet from RevDeuce that after he reviewed the film, all the burns we got were not 1v1. They were all on busted zone coverages. Obviously after all this time...certain players STILL don't know their responsibilities in zone D. So as much as I like to hate on Crawley too, it's the guys who are over the top on zones that are screwing the pooch.
And when Allen decided to go man, they were stout! Press man is the way to go, imo.

Want the Vikings healthy. No excuses. I can hear them saying the Vikings without there top CB.

Want the Vikings healthy. No excuses. I can hear them saying the Vikings without there top CB.

They have the whiniest fan base I have ever seen. They'll most likely blame the refs or come up with a conspiracy theory or even better, blame the kicker if they miss a few field goals.

I want to guide them to the purple rain. God, I hope we destroy this team.

If this is the case then I approve. The Vikings pass rush isn't what it was last season so that coupled with two starting Corners out should be beneficial for the good guys.

I think the offense should be fine. The question is what in the world are we going to do with their WRs? If we can't generate some pressure then Cousins might go for 500 yards. Flacco had way too much time to get rid of the ball yesterday. And there at the end he had guys butt naked open. Seemed like we were rushing 2 and dropping everybody else back into coverage but then they weren't covering anyone.

They have the whiniest fan base I have ever seen. They'll most likely blame the refs or come up with a conspiracy theory or even better, blame the kicker if they miss a few field goals.

I want to guide them to the purple rain. God, I hope we destroy this team.

:)

on another note, I hope Marcus Williams lays a few remember me shots on Thielen.
Actually I would lay them on Diggs. Thielen is a likeable player, but Diggs is a ***** *** diva that thinks he is the greatest thing ever. I’ve disliked that guy for years now

We should have no problem being motivated this week, regardless of who they line up out there.

First team to 40 points wins?

Before yesterday's game, I felt a lot better about this Minnesota game vs the Baltimore game.

I think Sean will come up with a genius game plan and there won't be any last minute heroics this time because the game will be out of reach.

Brees 30-38 369 yards, 4 TDs, 0 Ints

Saints 41, Vikings 24

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom