Vikings @ Seahawks [MERGED} (2 Viewers)

Jameth

Formerly jrich7720
Reaction score
The two current NFC wild cards battle it out. Winner is the five and loser is the six. This game has playoff implications for the 7th seed Panthers.

Because they’ve lost to the Seahawks, a Seahawks win is more beneficial to them. So, pull for the Vikings. If the Vikings win tonight, and both the Seahawks and Vikings both win next Sunday, we can essentially eliminate the Panthers next Monday. This would ensure they have nothing to play for Week 17, as we defend HFA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love for the Panthers to miss the playoffs. So if pulling for Minny makes that more likely, that’s who I’m pulling for.

Don't have a dog in that hunt... We're going to eliminate the Panthers by personally giving them two more "L's" in the next 3 weeks.

Kirk Cousins had never won a road game against a team with a winning record and its not gonna change.

Last edited:
I almost want the Panthers in because I feel we can handle them, AND they are capable of going on the road and beating the Rams if we were to lose the #1 seed. Which means they'd have to come back to the Dome.

If we play our brand of football. We can beat anybody.

Can they both lose?

That gets my vote.

This game will not be close.

Seattle is going to win and I wouldn't be shocked if it's a bloodbath and they begin looking like their 2012-2014 form.

The Vikings are not that good of a team. 0-4 vs teams with a winning record under Kirk Cousins. All 3 of their final opponents have winning records. They need all 3 of those wins to get into the playoffs.

The two current NFC wild cards battle it out. Winner is the five and loser is the six. This game has playoff implications for the 7th seed Panthers.

Because they’ve lost to the Seahawks, a Seahawks win is more beneficial to them. So, pull for the Vikings. If the Vikings win tonight, and both the Seahawks and Vikings both win next Sunday, we can essentially eliminate the Panthers next Monday. This would ensure they have nothing to play for Week 17, as we defend HFA.

It's not like they would rest their starters if they were eliminated. I prefer both teams having something to lose, otherwise I think they have a bit of an advantage. That said, If we could somehow triple sweep the Panther's two seasons in a row, that would be cash money.

Hoping for a good game. Let's see if Kirk can win a meaningful road game against a playoff team. This could be a real buyer's remorse game.

Seattles's uniforms are horrendous and Janikowski needs to be their new DT!

Tonight's DavidM Seattle Seahawks - brought to you by Pistachios.

Our commercials with Richard Sherman and Clay Matthews didn't get your attention, so we bought a whole team.

Those uniforms are horrible.

Seattles's uniforms are horrendous

those uniforms are
fire.png
fire.png
fire.png
fire.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom