Vikings still sore about 2009. (1 Viewer)

I mean, I guess I would be too if I was a Vikings fan (🤮). They’re looking for something to reminisce on and think “what if?” ... other than their Meaningless Miracle that saw them get absolutely embarrassed one week later.
Maybe they shouldn’t have turned the ball over five times.

Thats why we have the ultimate high ground against them.
We have a title and they dont

But hey, when your franchise peak is a cool highlight from the divisional round that didnt amount to anything

(no offense to the sane Vikings fan that hangs out around here, yall cool)

I mean, I guess I would be too if I was a Vikings fan (🤮). They’re looking for something to reminisce on and think “what if?” ... other than their Meaningless Miracle that saw them get absolutely embarrassed one week later.
Maybe they shouldn’t have turned the ball over five times.
From now on I will refer to that play only as this. Till the day I die.

The 12 men in the huddle penalty is the reason the Vikings lost the game. They have no one to blame but themselves.

They were the more physical team for most of the game and then frittered it away at crucial moments:

Six fumbles.
FIVE turnovers in the last 30:10 of the game, including two in the red zone.
In fact, of their last seven possessions, they had two TDs and five turnovers.

Somebody figure out how to say "choking" in a couple of Scandanavian languages and give these poor folks a call. :hihi:

At this point, they are right up there below the Falcons and 49ers whose fan bases I love to see lose. Didn't use to be that way; for instance, I do feel badly for the Bills fans after those four SB losses and want them to get one.

Not the Vikings. My second favorite empty trophy case in the NFL.

So I guess we switch to flag football rules for QBs. 🙄
If the Vikings had a problem with Farve getting curb stomped, then their Oline needed to stop our rushers. How ridiculous to think that Saints coaches should have told our DEs to back off.
And through that opinion piece, I kept looking for this supposed “proof of cheating”. Surprise, there was none.
Just a whine fest from a bitter Vikes fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom