Viking's Throwback Uni's (1 Viewer)

Colt45

Reaction score
Why don't they wear those every game? Definitely some of the coolest uni's i've ever seen, kills their standard uni imo

btw... Geaux Saints 4-0 wooo!

I can not make myself say ANYTHING positive about the Vikings.

I have hated them for so long and didn't think it would be possible to hate them MORE....... I was wrong.

The Vikings had a great classic look (see last night) and got way too cute with those new ones. Unnecessary. Please, please only minor changes to the Saints unis! Like a stripe on the black pants.

Man, I didn't even realize they were wearing throwbacks.... It just looked right, like it should have always been....

Finally something other than #25 to talk about!

Those Viking throwbacks looked pretty good. Notice that the facemasks were even the old gray color (not painted). The only negative of watching (and listening to) a Vikings game is that #@*!## horn they blow every time the Vikings make a positive play. It's an annoyance, but I enjoyed watching the game last night (even with Jaws in the booth). Green Bay uniforms have always been classy, just like the Chiefs. They've changed very little over the years.

The Colts have gone back to the gray facemask as well over the past couple of years. I think the Cardinals have, too. Retro is in. I wish Oregon would keep those retros they wore week before last against California.

I think they look horrible. They're way too plain and are a pain to look at. I know most outside of Minny don't like them, but I actually prefer their new AFL lookin' jerseys to the crap they wore last night....bleh :smileypuker:!

I can not make myself say ANYTHING positive about the Vikings.

I have hated them for so long and didn't think it would be possible to hate them MORE....... I was wrong.

I feel the same exact way and have for years. However, those were some nice uniforms...I can't lie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom