Vikings vs Eagles …1 of 2 MNF Games tonight (1 Viewer)

Yeah well you shouldn't have to be seeing that.
They were never going to pay him what he wanted. We don't pay nickel corners what he thought he was worth.

Plus he was being a Mike Evans before the season even started. Underhill mentioned on his podcast that when he was nicked up he was talking trash saying they wanted him banged up so his value would go down. You can't have that. Ceedy knew he overplayed his hand. It worked out for him...he will fit in with the Philly fan base.

Last edited:
As will Philly.
Heck if our O doesn’t wake up many teams will curb stomp us this season.
Yeah unfortunately I have to agree with you there bud. I know we say it's only week 2 but there are a bunch of teams that just look better than we do. I don't know maybe every fan is hyper critical of their team. We are so sluggish on offense so far.

They look good and the Bills should be looked at too. The Eagles defense just broke there but yeah they have a nice offense.
No doubt.

The Bills are the best team in the NFL right now. If they stay healthy, they need to take home the Lombardi finally.

That was a terrible throw on that deep ball, completely missed it...right guys?

/snark

Scott is the guy we definitely shouldn't have let get away...but we somehow always found a way to keep Cadet around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom