Vilma Interview on NFL.com (1 Viewer)

Man-crush

I cant wait to see this guy play in Black and Gold!!!!!
Thanks for the link :9:

Wow, he continues to say all the right things. I can't remember being this excited about a defensive player that has never played a down as a Saint yet.

Looks like our D found it's "Drew Brees".
Agree. What a fresh breath (brees) of air. Vilma sounds extremely smart and focused. That was an impressive interview. Very calm, collected and with determination. I like this trade a lot! But will he captain instead of Fujita??? I doubt it. Both are smart but Fujita has the inside scoop

Wish I could watch it. For some reason I can never get the NFL.com videos to play.

has to do with flash player i think .... i couldnt watch them a few weeks ago , but now i have no problems playing them after installing these macromedia flash player things...

yes, update your flash player. it should do it automatically but you probably have your settings to deny autoupdates.

I love that vilma is a great athlete but also intelligent to boot. if he can stay on the field he will be a stalwart of a solid D for NO for many years.

You know, I was thinking more about this interview and realized Vilma sounds a lot like Brees sounds when he first game here and how he still sounds today. Hopefully we get the same kind results out of Vilma that we are getting and will continue to get out of Brees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom