Vilma Interview on NFL.com (1 Viewer)

I can't tell you how many times I just rewound that to listen to Jonathan Vilma say "improving the defense is not enough, we're going to win with this defense" over and over and over again.

Total man-crush.

Great video! I would have liked for him to go into a little more detail about how his rehab is going and so forth, but can understand his stance. I definitely like his attitude about not just improving the defense but it becoming a factor in winning games. I really hope this is the piece we've been missing with a true QB for the defense. :9: He's saying all the right things in my mind....now it's time to translate it into OTA's, TC, and the season....one step at a time. I think the local media will be all over him and we'll be hearing a lot about is participation both individually and from a team leader standpoint.

Sounds like a very unselfish guy that just wants to help the team win games. Can't wait to see what he will bring to this team.

I'm just excited that we finally brought in a proven, young, athletic linebacker...It's been a while since we've had one.

He said win superbowls. Plural. Superbowls. I swear I heard him say that.

He's my hero.

Wow I am so excited to see him in the B&G. Great clip. Thanks! The first time he brings the pain in the Dome is gonna be SO LOUD!

Ok, after listening to that I am not just ready for the draft, I am ready for training campe to get here.

If our defense improve and we do well this season, im gonna submit this video to some Local New Orleans Bounce DJ's to remix into a song lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom