Vilma just tweeted about reception he received at team hotel (1 Viewer)

And check this out:

@MalcolmJenkins
please retweet. Bobby Hebert is trying to get the Who Dat nation to do the who day chant after the national anthem tomorrow.

They need to come up with a plan other than "right after the natl anthem", or it'll be a big mush...

It would be better to do it just as the clock hit's 0, when we've won.

Well, it is possible to do both. There aren't any rules saying you can only do it once. Besides! I can't ever get enough of that chant.

I'm all for the chant. But there needs to be a clear cut time to do it. And I think during the coin flip would be awesome, so it's on TV. Perhaps when the coin hits the ground. It just needs to be something that everyone can see.

The more I think about it the more I like it. It would give Jerry a stroke.

I mentioned in another thread to expect more Saint fans than Cowboy fans at this game.

Texas has a load of Saints fans (especially in the Houston area)

My suggestion would be once the ref gives the k the ball to start the game or as the kicks the ball likenthe jets do

My suggestion would be once the ref gives the k the ball to start the game or as the kicks the ball likenthe jets do

I agree with this. TV does not show the moments AFTER the national anthem or immediately AFTER the coin flip. If its going to be heard/seen live, it has to be right up against the first kickoff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom