Vilma on "Mike and Mike" Wednesday morning, 8AM(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting, St. Chad. Vilma sounds like a great guy to have in the locker room as well as on the field. Mature, measured in his comments, respectful of the opponent, but confident and aware of the unique position of this team.

Vilma will also be on the Dan Patrick show this morning

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/144373818/8c497721" width="370" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Attachments

• Vilma.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Wow, he's smooth. I think I enjoyed the Dan P. interview more than the Mike and Mike one. The more I listen to these guys, the more impressed I am.

Greenie's Question on the Wild Cat was lame. 29 total yards they racked up on us with that and once we locked it down... it was ineffective.

Maybe you should go back and listen to what was said again. The question was just a general question about how Miami runs the wildcat. It was a perfectly good question.

Nobody asked "The Condo Question"?

What's up with these softballers? Our SR posters are a tougher bunch.

Maybe you should go back and listen to what was said again. The question was just a general question about how Miami runs the wildcat. It was a perfectly good question.

Well the way he worded it was, NOBODY has been able to stop the WC even in their losses, they run on everyone. What makes it so good>?

So what Greeny said was WRONG, Im pretty sure i saw a stat that they ran the WC 13x for 30 yards vs us, that would be getting SHUTDOWN. So they DONT run on everyone :)

Great interviews by Vilma. Thanks for posting St. Chadwick. :rock:

Well the way he worded it was, NOBODY has been able to stop the WC even in their losses, they run on everyone. What makes it so good>?

So what Greeny said was WRONG, Im pretty sure i saw a stat that they ran the WC 13x for 30 yards vs us, that would be getting SHUTDOWN. So they DONT run on everyone :)

Nobody HAD been able to consistently stop the WC before us. So I think it was a valid question.

Mancrush on Vilma. Unquestioned leader of the Defense. Like Drew on offense, was optained to build this defense around. 4-3 defense needs a stud middle linebacker, and safety.

What was lame about the question is that you are asking a Saints player about Miami's offense in an interview that is supposed to be about the Saints and how good they are, only Greenie wasted our time talking about the "Vaunted" Wild puss. I'm playing here but I think the only reason Greenie asked about the wild cat is cause his Jets are going up against it this Sunday. Anyway, no issue with the wording or how the question was asked, I just didn't like the question and thought we were past it after having shut it down for all intents and purposes.

What was lame about the question is that you are asking a Saints player about Miami's offense in an interview that is supposed to be about the Saints and how good they are, only Greenie wasted our time talking about the "Vaunted" Wild puss. I'm playing here but I think the only reason Greenie asked about the wild cat is cause his Jets are going up against it this Sunday. Anyway, no issue with the wording or how the question was asked, I just didn't like the question and thought we were past it after having shut it down for all intents and purposes.
I think you read into the question a bit too much

It seemed like a legit, interesting question, imo.

Greeny is a Jets fan but he has given the Saints numerous props over the last few weeks. Numerous......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom